Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13468 LKR / IQD
Do you live in Anuradhapura? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 244,000 ₨ in Anuradhapura you would need to make just about 217,794 ₨ (1,617,077 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ufa costs руб 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €610 (about 2 hours ago)