Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.801 LKR / JPY
Do you live in Anuradhapura? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka)
For example, you would need at least 871,484 ₨ (¥483,912) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 673,000 ₨ in Anuradhapura.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Seoul costs ₩3,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 175,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,990 (about 4 hours ago)