Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Antwerp, Belgium
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,007 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Antwerp? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Antwerp (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Antwerp you would need to make just about €3,509 in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)