Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Antwerp, Belgium
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,799 prices entered by 368 different people.
Do you live in Antwerp? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Antwerp (Belgium)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 89 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$1.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pilsen costs 10,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)