Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Antwerp, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,011 prices entered by 457 different people.
Do you live in Antwerp? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Antwerp (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Antwerp you would need to make just about €3,537 in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)