Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Antwerp, Belgium
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,950 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Antwerp? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Antwerp (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Antwerp you would need to make just about €2,331 in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)