Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Antwerp, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16382 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Antwerp? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Antwerp (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Antwerp you would need to make just about €1,014 (6,189TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)