Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Antwerp, Belgium
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13383 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Antwerp? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Antwerp (Belgium)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Antwerp you would need to make just about €1,018 (7,607TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)