Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.737 GTQ / PAB
Do you live in Antigua Guatemala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 24% more expensive than in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q19,858 (2,567 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q16,000 in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)