Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Antananarivo, Madagascar
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,217 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 930.644 MGA / PLN
Do you live in Antananarivo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Antananarivo (Madagascar)
For example, you would need at least 8,268,774 Ariary (8,885 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,320,000 Ariary in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)