Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Antananarivo, Madagascar
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,229 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 931.066 MGA / PLN
Do you live in Antananarivo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Antananarivo (Madagascar)
For example, you would need at least 8,408,105 Ariary (9,031 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,070,000 Ariary in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 6 Lari (about 1 hour ago)