Cost of living in Victoria, Canada vs Antananarivo, Madagascar
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2754.558 MGA / CAD
Do you live in Antananarivo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 129% more expensive than in Antananarivo (Madagascar)
For example, you would need at least 13,510,620 Ariary (C$4,905) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,890,000 Ariary in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)