Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Antananarivo, Madagascar
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2754.897 MGA / CAD
Do you live in Antananarivo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 124% more expensive than in Antananarivo (Madagascar)
For example, you would need at least 14,244,834 Ariary (C$5,171) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,370,000 Ariary in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)