Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Antananarivo, Madagascar
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4165.523 MGA / EUR
Do you live in Antananarivo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 185% more expensive than in Antananarivo (Madagascar)
For example, you would need at least 18,898,812 Ariary (€4,537) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,620,000 Ariary in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)