Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Antalya, Turkey
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Antalya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 286% more expensive than in Antalya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,375TL (﷼ 240,979,718) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bolzano costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $2.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)