Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05267 USD / MXN
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $5,524 (Mex$ 104,881) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)