Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.140 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 9% more expensive than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,218 (€5,456) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)