Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05292 USD / MXN
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,021 (Mex$ 57,085) in Los Cabos.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)