Cost of living in Lahad Datu, Malaysia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24403 USD / MYR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahad Datu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $5,039 (RM20,649) in Lahad Datu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)