Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00148 USD / CLP
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,680 (CH$2,486,056) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)