Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 4% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,990 (€4,388) in Kuopio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)