Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24281 USD / MYR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,978 (RM12,267) in Kuala Terengganu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)