Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12748 USD / HKD
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 37% more expensive than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,330 (HK$65,340) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)