Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24352 USD / MYR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,535 (RM14,517) in Klang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)