Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18720 USD / TRY
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 68% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $1,943 (10,381TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)