Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03242 USD / TWD
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,434 (105,928 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)