Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03238 USD / TWD
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 34% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,771 (116,447 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)