Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24316 USD / MYR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,722 (RM15,305) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)