Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,497 (18,083,852 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)