Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24316 USD / MYR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,623 (RM14,900) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)