Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.139 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,651 (€3,205) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)