Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,622 (₩5,210,655) in Jeonju.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)