Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01403 USD / INR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 59% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,181 (₨155,412) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)