Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30116 USD / PEN
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,351 (S/. 11,126) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)