Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 45% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,121 in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)