Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03242 USD / TWD
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 30% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,942 (121,585 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)