Cost of living in Haikou, China vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14733 USD / CNY
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,365 (22,841元) in Haikou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)