Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26506 USD / PLN
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,611 (13,623 zł) in Gliwice.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)