Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05591 USD / EGP
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,539 (E£ 45,411) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)