Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33072 USD / TND
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 76% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $1,328 (4,016 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)