Cost of living in Djibouti vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00563 USD / DJF
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 14% more expensive than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,054 (1,253,694 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)