Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,601 (Rp 36,792,057) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (43 minutes ago)