Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00065 USD / MMK
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 60% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,349 (3,623,317 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)