Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26645 USD / BRL
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,250 (R$ 12,196) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)