Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01909 USD / PHP
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,937 (Php206,269) in Cotabato City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)