Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30116 USD / PEN
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,124 (S/. 10,372) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)