Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05292 USD / MXN
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,317 (Mex$ 62,678) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)