Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,895 (₩6,609,812) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)