Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,832 (CH$3,242,810) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)