Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00322 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 35% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,901 (1,210,170 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)