Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,529 (₩5,098,941) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)