Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,505 (€3,948) in Burgos.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)