Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24187 USD / MYR
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,063 (RM12,664) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)