Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.409 USD / JOD
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 21% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,290 (Dinar 3,044) in Aqaba.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)