Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18359 USD / TRY
Do you live in Ann Arbor, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Ann Arbor, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,619 (14,264TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (41 minutes ago)